Capitalizing on a very successful inaugural event, E² x 2 in 2018 will further explore the topic of Energy Innovation. The intersection of traditional providers, innovative disruptors and a newfound focus on the customer are stimulating a rapid industrial transition in the once staid power utility business. 2018’s conference will highlight innovative practices in the industry with an emphasis on major developments in technology, regulation/policy, and the marketplace.
2018 THEMES INCLUDE:
● New developments in Colorado (RTO, municipalization, 100% renewable initiatives, executive orders, co-op activism, new power supply trends)
● Highlight start up enterprises, entrepreneurs, new technologies and innovation
● ENGAGE SPARK TANK of Western Colorado (energy innovation pitch event)
● The changing energy market (RTO, new utility resource plans (Xcel, RMP, others), emerging technologies and business models
● Emergence of the customer – customer choice, market deregulation, growth in behind the meter deployments
● Grid Evolution – Part 2 (build on where we left off last year)
Register for the Conference
Become a Sponsor - link coming soon. Contact Nicci@deltacountyed.org
for Sponsor package details.